Tuesday, August 4, 2009

T-minus 15 Days Until Take Off!

I cannot believe that this time has come! About two weeks left until I depart until England. Of course, like the start of any school year, I never feel 100% ready. This time, I definitely don't feel ready! I still have to figure out my phone (or mobile as they say in the UK), pack, read a ton of books (whoops!) and switch over my credit cards so I can have money to spend. Whew! Oh yes, and in all that time I have to find time to see family and friends. Yikes! So today I am hoping to go to the handy dandy AAA store and buy some converters for electronics. I also hope to finish London: A History today for my London class. My goal is take at least a day to read a book (I still have 5 more to go!). Among them are Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf, Great Expectations by the great Dickens, Brick Lane by Monica Ali and a few Shakespeare plays. After finally being able to focus my energies on England, I am getting excited! Ok, back to work!

1 comment:

  1. I like your color scheme. Far more interesting than my pretty standard one.

    ReplyDelete